Pneumatic & Industrial Products
TF Automation is at the forefront of modern pneumatic and automation solutions, providing customers with a comprehensive range of products to satisfy current and future requirements.
Over the years, we have partnered with many reputed brands in pneumatic component manufacture including Festo, Indequip, Metal Work Pneumatic, Piab, Camozzi, Pneumax and Koganei. We maintain a growing relationship with all these partners and we have been the only Automation Centre and Technical Distributor in West Yorkshire since 1997. We are also one of the leading UK partners of Indequip, ensuring access to an extensive range of products.
Our customer service is second-to-none with next day delivery as standard for many products. Customers can also buy direct from our sales counter from our wide range of stock which is immediately available or to pick up pre-ordered components.
Our customers know us as the people who understand and solve problems first and sell second. Our objective is to offer unbiased technical advice on each and every enquiry and simply make your life easier.
With over 40 years of knowledge in pneumatic products, complemented by our machine building division with its dedicated 5000 square feet shop floor, we can offer complete bespoke automation solutions.
We provide industry standard products as well as modifications, small projects, process automation and full bespoke automation solutions.
We supply the complete range of pneumatic components and pneumatic controls for all your maintenance and spares requirements, plus we provide cost effective solutions to problems with pneumatic machinery. See Services – Process Improvement.
Our product lines include:
- Pneumatic Cylinders
- Pneumatic Valves
- Pneumatic Fittings & FRL’s
- Pneumatic Tubing
- Stainless Steel
- Vacuum Equipment
- Solenoid Valves
- …and much more. To download our catalogue please click here.
We have excellent partnerships with renowned brands in the pneumatic components industry, which ensures we can provide a one-stop-shop facility for our customers’ pneumatic and industrial component needs. We are an automation partner and the only approved technical distributor of FESTO in West Yorkshire as well as having strong partnerships with other manufacturers.
Having the right components and spares in stock is crucial to keeping your production running efficiently and we understand the importance and cost implications if production has to stop.
Making sure all required parts are in stock in the appropriate quantities can be a time consuming and tedious task.
Why not let us manage the stock for you?
We offer an inventory programme carried out by our experienced team, which comes with the following advantages
- You always have the necessary spares for your processes, so if a machine breaks down or requires a replacement component these are on site to get you back up and running with minimum fuss and downtime.
- You can purchase all the spares you need in bulk, which is more cost effective.
- We will support every stocked product with our expertise ensuring you only stock what you actually need, guaranteeing the latest and competitively priced versions.
- We can even hold year-round stocks for you, if you set up an Annual Spares Programme (see below).
- Capital is not tied up in products you do not really need, meaning you can invest in what really matters to your business without losing money over time due to depreciation and/or wasted storage space.
If you are interested, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out more.
Welcome to the TF Automation Annual Spares Programme.
Would you like to know more about how you can make better use of your investment than spending on inventory management?
Do you like the following?
- Peace of mind
- Extra storage space
- Lower inventory management costs
- Free consultation on inventory management for Pneumatics
If YES is the answer, then this is just the programme for you!
We will help you manage your spares requirements for a whole year! This does not mean that you need to place orders for your entire annual requirement either! Sounds good? Please read on…
You just need to tell us what you need for a year, and we will manage the inventory for you at our warehouse in Bradford! You can place orders as and when you want and get them delivered straight to you! With our all-new web shop you can place your orders online through an account which we will set up for you! It can’t get any simpler for you!
* Added benefits on signing up for our Annual Spares Programme! Please contact our advisors for more information.
There are numerous key attributes which differentiate TF Automation from other local and national suppliers.
Our Engineering background makes it possible for us to go out of our way to get you what you want!
Many local customers recognise us for our ability to go outside the constraints of the standard catalogue.
- Imagine you have a machine spares related problem but don’t know where to start? Or maybe you’re just too busy and would prefer someone else to deal with it? That’s what we do. We take away all your worries, provide a 100% accurate solution to the problem you have, and look after you in the future.
- The same goes for maintaining your stock levels (scroll up to Stock Management/Annual Spares Programme section above)
- We have a well-equipped workshop with expert engineers and apprentice trained technicians building machines for companies such as Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), Honda, BMW Mini and Nissan. The best part is you don’t have to pay an astronomical sum to have access to our team. All the modifications to your standards parts and all the other small projects will be carried out by the same multi-skilled team.
- If that’s not enough, how about having access to our automation experts? If you’re considering improving your processes, doing overhauls, or looking at introducing new solutions to reduce labour cost and improve efficiency then TF Automation is the solution. You can bounce ideas around with our team for free (operatives usually charge £100/hour for this type of service), even if it’s just a no obligation future project that you would like to investigate.
Here is the real question: what does all this additional technical knowledge and experience cost you, the customer?
The answer is nothing! It is all part of the complete consultancy service we provide to our customers. Obviously, if you want us to invest our expertise in improving your processes and efficiency on a more in-depth level there will be a cost, depending on the time spent and outcome.
Do you have a challenging question or situation for us to look in to? Please do contact us! We will be happy to accommodate your enquiry!