At TF Automation, we value our customers and pride ourselves on offering the best customer care possible. We endeavour to ensure your requests are dealt with promptly, precisely and that you as a customer are satisfied with the service you receive.
Our sales office are happy to answer any questions you may have with regard our webshop, please contact them on
Tel: 01274 308005
AMEND/CANCEL AN ORDER
If you wish to amend or cancel your order, please contact our sales office on:
Tel: 01274 308005
Please have your order number and the date when you placed your order available Cancellations will not be accepted if the goods have already been despatched by the manufacturer.
If your products have already been delivered, please see our returns policy.
At TF Automation we hope that you are happy with your purchase, however if you are not satisfied you can return a product to us and we will be happy to refund or exchange, according to the
- Items must be returned unused and in a fully resalable condition in the original, undamaged packaging within 7 days of delivery by contacting our sales office on 01274 308005, with the following information
- Order number
- Reason for return
- Whether a replacement or refund is required
- We regret we cannot refund any postage or delivery costs. You are welcome to return the product to our trade counter in Bradford within our office hours – please see opening hours
- We are unable to issue a refund until the items have been fully checked by our sales office.
See note below.
- All items should be suitably packaged to protect them during transit and for safe handling.
- TF Automation will issue a handling charge for all returns of 25% of the item price ex VAT, unless the item is found to be faulty. This is non-negotiable.
- Where the item is deemed unsaleable, TF Automation reserves the right to refuse a refund.
- TF Automation cannot accept returns on configured or special items unless deemed to be faulty.
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
TF Automation endeavour to ensure your goods arrive safely and undamaged, using only established couriers. However, in the unlikely event that items have been damaged in transit, please contact our sales office on 01274 308005 with 7 days of receipt, stating your order number.
If an item is found to be faulty on delivery, please contact our sales office immediately to arrange safe return/collection of the damaged item.
Due to the technical nature of some of our products, goods returned as faulty may have to undergo testing. This may delay the acceptance of the return and any subsequent credit or exchange.
Customers seeking continuity of supply can purchase a replacement immediately and then the cost of any goods deemed faulty by TF Automation will then be credited to compensate the new
purchase. For further information contact our sales office on 01274 308005 or email email@example.com
Refunds will normally be made to the same payment method as used for the purchase transaction and within 30 days of the transaction date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Business, which are available to download –
In the event of a conflict between these terms, our Terms and Conditions of Business and any other terms, our Terms and Conditions of Business shall prevail.