Webshop Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
1.WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
1.1The website accessible from the URL www.tfautomation.co.uk (“website”) is a website operated by TFL
(“we”, “us” or “our”).
person accessing the website (“you” or your”) are permitted to access the website from any device or browser, including any mobile equipment.
1.3We are registered in England and Wales under company number 1240150 and have our registered office
at Hillam Road, Canal Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD2 1QN.
- 1.4Our VAT number is GB 181 1975 52
1.5To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on
- 1.1The website accessible from the URL www.tfautomation.co.uk (“website”) is a website operated by TFL
2.BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- 2.2If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
- 2.3We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
3.THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- (c)If you purchase goods from our website, our terms and conditions of supply https://tfautomation.co.uk/resource-category/catalogues/ will apply to the sales.
4.WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
4.1We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these
terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- 4.1We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these
5.WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
5.1We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’
needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
- 5.1We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’
6.WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR WEBSITE
- 6.1Our website is made available free of charge.
- 6.2We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
6.3You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet
7.YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
7.1If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of
information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
7.2We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or
7.3If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password,
you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7.1If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of
8.HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
8.1We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material
published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
8.2You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your
personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
8.3You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in
any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 8.4Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
8.5You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a
licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- 8.1We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material
9.DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
9.1The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to
advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
9.2Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no
representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- 9.1The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to
10.WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
10.1Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these
links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- 10.2We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
- 10.1Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these
11.OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
11.1Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- 11.1.1We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 11.1.2Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of business https://tfautomation.co.uk/resource-category/catalogues/
11.2If you are a business user:
- 11.2.1We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
11.2.2We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including
negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- a)use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- b)use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
11.2.3In particular, we will not be liable for:
- a)loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- b)business interruption;
- c)loss of anticipated savings;
- d)loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- e)any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 11.1Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
12.WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
- 12.1We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
12.2You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform
to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
12.3You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or
other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
13.RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
13.1You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not
damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
13.2You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or
endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 13.3You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
13.4Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our
website other than the home page.
- 13.5We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
13.6If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please
- 13.1You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not
14.WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.